Monday, July 21, 2008

Dental gals at the park

Not much going on here lately that is blog-worthy. But I promised I'd post the photos from our Dental Gals Birthday Lunch at the Park. It's so nice to see everyone since I don't live on the same side of town as almost everyone else. We'll do that again soon.




Me with my "happy" kids.



Adorable mommies. Although none of them are holding their own child. Except for Laurie, of course. Kind of hard to pass that one off to someone else.



RaQuelle, Sienna, and Dawson. I love his hat. He looks like he needs to go for a Sunday drive.



Kristel and Kieley.



Amy fresh off the plane from Hawaii (jealous) rebonding with her sons that she got to leave behind.



Jr. Honorary Dental Gal member Bri.



The Birthday girls, Kristen and Erin. That's Kristen's bike/trailer in the background. She rode to the park while it was threatening rain the whole day. What a champ.



Catching Laurie mid-bite. Sorry about that.



Taking care of an explosive diaper. True joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love our "Dental gals" birthday celebrations... I can't believe this will be our last year of birthday parties! PS.. You and the girls look adorable in these pictures :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

YOu took some really cute pictures! That was a fun day!
p.s. I love your blog and your cute kids!