Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something Extraordinary

Posting this because this was a week of my life. I was asked to create a narrated slide show for our Stake Women's Conference. My poor little family endured me staying up until four in the morning, being parked in front of the computer, and little tiny printed out thumbnail photos and typed narration lines everywhere.

Do you remember Professor Nash's office in A Beautiful Mind? John thought our living room looked like that.

Photobucket

None of the genius. All of the mess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the completed project. The disclaimer, should you wish to view it, is that it is sixteen minutes long.

Something Extraordinary: Women's Conference 2009 from Jenni G on Vimeo.

3 comments:

abby o said...

oh my word jenni. WHAT A PROJECT. I did view it, and it's quite good. Well done. I'm glad I got to see the work in progress pictures, it makes it that much better. And I am just the type that would lightly ask someone if they could throw a slideshow together, so glad to know what goes into it.

Mindy said...

Your videos always make me want to cry.

Becki said...

I finally got around to watching this what with all the moving and graduation business. Thank you for posting it! Seeing all the pictures of friends made me homesick for Milwaukee. You did a beautiful job!