Monday, February 1, 2010

Four Months Today

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The right side of his head is a little flat because he prefers looking to his right.

Except when he is sucking his thumb, because he will only suck his left thumb.

He is the smiliest baby I have ever seen.

He doesn't laugh very often though. It seems he has the most un-funny parents ever.

He is in love with me. I am basking being adored by this small person.

He entertains himself by making hoarse noises with his voice.

I think I love him so much because he reminds me of John.

123 days down.

4 comments:

onnuh said...

You realize you are likely literally killing Kristen with these photos. Chances are she hates you right now.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Smiley, I'd say! When did your baby get so big? He's adorable and I really wish I could meet him sooner than later.
So, how were the last 123 days?

Melina said...

He's making me SO baby-hungry. He looks so perfect.

Mindy said...

It's hard to believe it has already been four months. He's a looker!