Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pictorial Illustration of the Day

So. This shows about the caliber of the day we had. One of those days where you hang up your coat and the hook falls off the wall (happened), you lose your keys (they were in Nora's crib), your visiting teachers show up in the morning to you in your robe and the house trashed (yup), and your kids fly off the handle about not being able to draw chalk flowers correctly (see below). And John missed all the fun since he's been partying (working) up in Appleton for the last couple of days. But before I find neighbors lined up outside my door with sympathy casseroles, let me tell you we're doing just fine. John's came home, fixed the hook and hugged the kids. All better.

1 comment:

Meija said...

SOOOOOO hilarious! I have showed this blog entry to my whole family! I couldn't stop laughing.