Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Disclaimer is that John Didn't Think it was Funny at All.


I was cleaning off my desktop this morning and found this. I thought I needed to post it so I don't let the two minutes of photoshop MAGIC go to waste. The story is that John's ten year reunion was coming up, and they emailed him and asked him to send a current family photo for some memory book. We didn't have a very current family photo that didn't involve boogers, dirt, or naked children, so I suggested we get one taken. John was completely resistant to that idea, and told me I could send them whatever picture I wanted as long as he didn't have to spend any time on it. So this is the product of his flippant suggestion: the Gilbreth's as Jolie-Pitts. I know it's not funny and you can't even tell who the family is supposed to be, but I laughed my head off at my creation. Needless to say, John didn't let me send it, and there's a big fat blank spot next to John's name in his high school memory book, I guess.

2 comments:

Meija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Jenni, your stories seriously crack me up. Especially weed, and Now-ee is too cute, and now I Love the Jolie-Pitt quick-shop :)