Monday, June 29, 2009

The Move

I generally make it a rule never to post anything in order. So, I will skip most of our vacation until later, and share a little project made by Hailey.

On Friday, we took an 11 hour one-way trip from Milwaukee to Canton. To pass the time, I gave Hailey MY camera and let her use it in the car. SEVEN HUNDRED photos later, we had a pretty extensively documented car trip.

So here's a little slide show of our trip to the new home. As usual, Hailey has very specific ideas for these types of projects. She selected the eighty or so photos to make the cut and chose the music.

And the story will continue soon. . . .

7 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm impressed! She did pretty darn well at getting a decent 'documentray' for the trip! Glad you all are safely there.

Emily said...

Great video! Hailey did a great job taking the pictures.

Jessica said...

OMG Jenni, that is too cool! Great job Hailey! Some of those photos are really neat, I love the one of the seatbelt, Nora sleeping, random McDonald Golden Arches in the middle of nothing. She is too cute!

Carolyn Hanson said...

I'm so glad you posted this! Now I can really visualize you leaving GC. I was struggling with it before...

T & E's Blog said...

Staring at the back of a Budget truck is all to familiar!!! Can't wait for more pictures...and I'm very curious where vacation was!!!

Roxy said...

i just love how creative you are! and hailey is definitely taking after you. makes me want to see what lily would do with a camera.

abby o said...

I knew there would be a grand finale...an attached 2-car garage?!? Your life is just beginning.