Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Photo- Me torturing my kid

Okay Pam, here is my Friday photo. This is the only picture of my own children that I have taken this week. I've taken plenty of other kids, but the only portraits of my kids are the pajama-clad, bed-headed, marshmallow matey-dribbly ones like the one pictured here. I have hundreds of test shots just like this one: Hailey, straight out of bed, made to sit in front of my camera so I can get exposure readings. I have permanently ruined my kids for sitting for photos. My own fault, I guess. The pretty ones (not of my girls, unfortunately) are here.


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

3 comments:

LingoVise Says... said...

that photo is just gorgeous! what a little beauty you've got there :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wow, thank you so much for playing PSF - this was an excellent addition with that ADORABLE little girl being tortured. :)

Pam Emmons said...

These are the best kind of pictures!