Thursday, September 17, 2009

Once upon a time we went on a little vacation. . .

Continuing to catch up. . .

After graduation (but before moving) we took a small trip to San Diego with Anna and Jay for a little REST and RELAXATION. And that's what we spent most of our time doing.
Rest.
Relax.
With no kids. (yea!)

Photobucket

This was the view from our condo on Sail Bay. How could you not relax? It just make you want to say Ahhhhhhhhh and exhale slowly. Oh, now I'm getting sad because I'm sitting on our couch in an un-cleaned-up house and not on the beach.

Photobucket

It was not super warm, however. We spent time on the beach, but very little in the water.

Photobucket

Hanging out on the balcony.

Photobucket

We had to make a quick stop at the San Diego Temple. I matched the flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

At Balboa Park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Golfing. Anna and I just followed them around on our own golf cart and read and watched and heckled a tiny bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching the Sea World Fireworks.

Photobucket

USS Midway.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Leaving at the airport.

Photobucket

I miss you San Diego. I miss you Anna and Jay. I miss you good night's sleep probably the most.

1 comment:

abby o said...

a. That's so cute the girls went golfing, I've always wanted to read and heckle from my own golf cart! Way to live the dream b. My heart went pitter pat just a little bit when I saw the egg shoes. So glad they are alive (?) and well.