Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random

Photobucket

Charlie the King: 27 days old.

Photobucket

Princess Nora: Three Years.


Photobucket

She spent a whole hour playing in the baby carseat. Um, regression?

Photobucket

Homage to the "Anna pose." Hailey says Be Cool.


Photobucket

Nora loves little bro.

Photobucket

Hailey loves matching her clothes to little bro.

Photobucket

THE Barbie Cake. Thi really deserves its own separate blog post.

Photobucket

Enjoying the last little bits of warm weather.

Photobucket

Proof that I'm still around.


Short on words? Why, yes. I am. Just typed this whole thing one-handed.

3 comments:

onnuh said...

Ah yes, I remember the one-handed typing days. Actually, still there: eating toast right now.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Charlie is so scrumptious!
(And I love that you're calling him Charlie.)

Let's talk soon. I have much to tell!

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

Wow great cake I made the same one for Emma's b-day yours turned much better! Charlie is precious I'm sure you're sooo busy!