Friday, September 12, 2008

Grandma's mistaken identity

I guess Nora has been missing her Grandmas lately, because she is finding her in all sorts of interesting places. She didn't not distinguish which Grandma she was talking about, so you both can enjoy the pleasure of wondering who exactly it is you look like.

"IT'S GRANDMA!!"

Gov. Sarah Palin


"GRANDMA!!"

Stepmother from Cinderella


"GRANDMA!!!"

Maria from Sesame Street


"GRANDMA!!!"

Andrea Mitchell from NBC Nightly News


"GRANDMA!!!!"

Quaker Oats Man





Nora loves Grandma.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I have no idea what the grandmas really look like but I sure got a kick out of Nora kissing the Quaker Oats man. Thanks for the laugh Jenni.

Andrew said...

Haha this made me smile. I hope "Grandma" gets a laugh out of it, too.

abby o said...

oh my gosh, I'm SO glad my kids aren't the only ones with major separation issues. That is HILARIOUS!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Thanks for this post, I laughed out loud! She is so funny, love it!

Ă„iti said...

I'm one of those Grandmas and I'd have to use a lot of imagination to see myself in any of these pictures, but I'm flattered! Thanks, Hailey, for thinking of me/us!

T & E's Blog said...

oh that makes my laugh hysterically!!! Quaker Oats man???

Sherri said...

Nora is a hoot! I love hearning what your girls do. It makes me laugh.
~Sherri