Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some of you may be having a bad day. This will fix that.


Hailey Singing Mama Mia from Jenni G on Vimeo.

At least I think it should. This is Hailey's singing daybut with her own version of Mama Mia.

In case you miss it, here are some of the lyrics:

"Mama Mia, here I go again. My, My, How can I assist you?"
. . .
"Yes I've been broke, I farted,
Blue since the day you bought it. . ."

And don't miss the awesome bobble-head action. Hailey's totally got a career ahead of her, don't you think?

8 comments:

abby o said...

I'm thinking, "watch out, Glendale Days 2009!"

Mindy said...

Love the bobble-head!

Emily said...

I probably shouldn't have watched that at work. That's too funny!

onnuh said...

can you please just post like five more videos of the kids? love this one, but spencer's made us watch it like 20 times already!

Mandie said...

Hailey,

That's a cool song.

from Sydney

That's all I could get out of her, but that really was fun watching you Hailey.

Pam Emmons said...

K, so I had kind of a bad day, and that totally made it all better!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Oh man, what would we do without Hailey? That is GREAT!

Laurie said...

So I finally showed this to Avery. He was thoroughly impressed!
Now we all want to see more songs!!